The I Inspire Awards honor and celebrate leaders around India working to strengthen inclusive voice, increase economic opportunities for women and other minorities, protect their rights. We are seeking leaders that help to tackle the discrimination and disadvantages millions of people face around the world. You might be working to help provide access to skills and training for minorities, and creating opportunities for them to actively, safely and fairly participate in the economy.
There will be an in-depth search and selection process for the awards comprising the generation of entries, initial screening, comments by advisors and final judging.
The I Inspire Leadership Awards mechanism comprises of the following selection process:
- First stage – Application assessment, inclusive of compliance assessment, wherever applicable, based on details furnished by a participating organization.
- Second stage – Shortlisting of the finalist companies, for assessment by jury, in consultation and co-ordination with BD Foundation.
- Third Stage – Selection of the innovative organizations for final recognition post a one-on-one with the shortlisted organizations from the nominated companies with the Jury.
Disclaimer: Please note the “Best Practices in D&I” and “Best Practices in CSR” Awards go through all the three stages of the Selection Process.
The judging panel is made up of internationally recognized and respected judges from a variety of industry sectors and disciplines. The panel has been carefully selected to ensure a fair and objective selection process. The judges are bound by a strict confidentiality agreement and are required to declare any conflict of interest in entries over which they deliberate. They will be asked to step aside should this scenario arise.
- All large, medium, small scale organization and their units are eligible for the participation in the awards.
- Regional and international organizations are invited to nominate companies in the Award categories for specific projects, programmes and services that showcase their commitment.
- Companies from all over the region are encouraged to nominate themselves and enter their favorite projects or programmes.
- You are suggested to nominate more innovative D&I/HR and CSR projects.
- Data should be furnished for a single entity for the project (where applicable) and not combined with group information.
- The application can be submitted by a company or concerned departments.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per company.
- If required, please attach extra sheet(s) for details.
The Award Ceremony will take place during I Inspire 2019 on 5 April 2019. Hundreds of participants from CXO’s, senior executives and professionals of HR, D&I, CSR, Government, business and civil society from the region, and the media will be present.
Disclaimer: The decision of the jury in the short listing process is final and binding on all participants and we will not entertain any queries on the same.
Applications open – November 1, 2018
Applications close – January 25, 2018
Jury – February 2019
Announcement of Finalists – 20 February 2019
Award Ceremony – 5 April 2019
To find out more about the I Inspire Leadership Awards 2019 please contact the BD Foundation Team at firstname.lastname@example.org